Thursday 7 November 2013

Album Advertisement Research

This album cover advertisement is not necessarily the same genre as my music video, however it captured my eye due to the simplicity of it and also the minimal house style and colours used. I think by including minimal elements to the advert it can be sophisticated yet include the right amount of information.
I like this advertisement because of the shot used, the straight on mid close up is a very strong image and will immediately captures the audience's eye. Also I think that the colours used are again minimal and connote the  star image very well. 
This advertisement is fairly close to the genre I will be making a video for, again the use of the mid close up is eye catching. I especially like the layout of this advertisement, with the text layered over the top and a tiny image of the album cover included.

No comments:

Post a Comment